MBP CFO Solutions provides public and private companies with the full spectrum finance and accounting capabilities required to complete any transaction or overcome any obstacles. We can provide an interim CFO, VP of Finance, or Controller and then support them with experts in accounting, budgeting, forecasting, corporate finance, tax, and treasury.
Our senior team has over a century of experience covering every aspect of raising capital, SEC reporting, M&A, internal controls, corporate governance, and crisis response. When you work with us you know that you can draw from a bench deep enough to complete any task on deadline and benefit from the counsel of leaders who have seen every possible scenario that impacts your company’s access to capital and your ability to grow and thrive.
We recognize that the mix of services required varies based on your company’s growth stage, situation, and financial resources. So, we offer flexible services that address the unique requirements of your challenges, opportunities, and lifecycle stage.
MBP CFO Solutions is highly experienced in cross-border transactions, and our team covers both coasts of the United States and six cities in China. Our collaborative approach allows you to work with senior talent that has a strong knowledge base of your industry and regulatory requirements. We genuinely enjoy our work and bring this enthusiasm to each project.
We believe in combining business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking to deliver value to our clients and operate as financial experts, business advisors, and strategic partners alongside the existing team.
Whether your CFO has exited the job or simply needs surge support, MBP CFO Solutions will supply an interim CFO, VP of Finance, or Controller with the experience to assess, remediate, and rebuild your finance and accounting function so as take full advantage of growth opportunities.
Surge Teams to Address Your Most Vital Needs — Quickly
We can field surge teams to address your most vital needs quickly, and then build up your internal capability over time. We have a sizeable team of qualified CPAs and experts in areas ranging from ERP to HR and investor relations to draw from to meet your needs.
The range of consulting services we provide includes:
- Startup & Growth Advisory
- SEC Reporting & Equity Management
- Tax Planning & Compliance
- Finance & Accounting Services
- Human Resources (HR) Services
We can help you to put all the systems in place to make sure that you are ready to interact with investment bankers, independent auditors, and legal advisors with maximum efficiency, by preparing accurate financial reports that conform to US GAAP or IFRS and SEC reporting standards. By handling sophisticated accounting issues before they get to your auditors or the SEC reviewers, we can avoid troublesome comments and disputes over proper accounting policies
- SEC-compliant financial statement preparation
- Drafting of prospectus financial disclosure and footnotes
- Establishing key accounting policies
- Training internal staff on reporting requirements
- Developing reporting calendar and earnings “practice runs”
- Financial modeling and forecasting in advance of meeting with analysts and bankers
- Wdesk conversion and management
- Design and accounting for equity compensation plans
- Shareholder register and “cheap stock” issues
- Segment and acquisition reporting
- Consulting on remediation of related-party transactions
- Fundraising & roadshow prep and delivery
- Capital structure optimization
- Corporate governance policies & FCPA compliance
- ERP Implementation