Feature Range of High Growth Companies to Present in MarcumBP 2014 China Best Ideas Investment Conference
Marcum Bernstein Pinchuk LLP, (MarcumBP) a top ranking accounting firm with a substantial China practice, today announced today the preliminary lineup of companies that will be featured at the second annual China Best Ideas Investment Conference on Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 at the St. Regis hotel in Beijing.
The featured companies have been selected as being well positioned for growth, having solid and transparent business models, and adhering to high corporate governance standards. With additional public and pre-IPO companies joining the conference each week, the list is expected to continue to grow.
The confirmed companies include:
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VNET)
- AirMedia Group Inc. (NASDAQ: AMCN)
- AutoChina International Limited (OTC:AUTCF)
- AUTOhome INC. (NYSE: ATHM)
- BAIOO Family Interactive Limited (HKE: 2100)
- Bona Film Group Limited (NASDAQ: BONA)
- China Biologic Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBPO)
- China Commercial Credit, Inc (NASDAQ: CCCR)
- China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: STV)
- China Distance Education Holdings Limited (NYSE: DL)
- China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group Limited (NASDAQ: CMGE)
- Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. (NYSE: CCSC)
- Highpower International (NASDAQ: HPJ)
- iKang Healthcare Group (NASDAQ: KANG)
- Jumei International Holding Limited (NYSE: JMEI)
- Sinovac Biotech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SVA)
- Sky-Mobi Limited (NASDAQ: MOBI)
- TARENA INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NASDAQ: TEDU)
- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: UTSI)
- Vimicro International Corp. (NASDAQ: VIMC)
- Xueda Education Group (NYSE: XUE)
The initial 2013 event drew several hundred institutional investors from Asia and the U.S. and the stock prices of the featured companies have appreciated by an average of 50% since the conference.
“We are pleased to be able to feature a number of high-growth companies in sectors including entertainment, finance, healthcare, internet, and IT at this year’s conference,” said Drew Bernstein, Managing Member of MarcumBP. “While China’s GDP growth has moderated, savvy investors continue to look for the sectors and companies that are positioned to outperform and comply with international governance norms. Our goal is to make the China Best Ideas Conference a forum for all parties who are committed to raising the standards of Chinese companies that choose to list overseas.”
About MarcumBP 2014 China Best Ideas Investment Conference
The conference, hosted by Marcum, Bernstein & Pinchuk, is designed to highlight those Chinese companies that have demonstrated strong financial performance, robust business models, and excellent corporate governance. The conference will showcase companies ranging from large-cap to small-cap in growth sectors including internet, IT, consumer, media, healthcare, and education. With input from investors and analysts, your company has been selected as one of the “best-of-the-best” names.
Last year, the conference attracted several hundred institutional investors, private equity investors, and investment bankers, and the companies that were selected have shown share price increases of over 50% on average. Given the increased number of Chinese IPOs in recent months and the structural changes to China’s economy, we expect an even stronger level of attendance at our 2014 event.
The conference provides the opportunity for group presentations, which last year averaged well over 50 participants, and a full day of one-on-one meetings.
The conference will also feature topical panels on issues including:
- Venture Finance Today: Where is the money flowing?
- Return of the Overseas IPO: Riding the Alibaba tailwinds
- Decoding Economic Reform: Risks and investing themes of Beijing’s rebalancing
- Surviving a Crisis: Dealing with “short seller attacks,” auditor conflicts, and whistleblowers
For more information, please visit: www.marcumbp.com/CBIIC
About Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP
Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP is a recognized leader in providing SEC accounting and advisory services to companies with significant operations and financial interests in Asia. Ranked #4 in the top 20 SEC Practices in China Audit Firms by Audit Analytics, MarcumBP offers a full range of audit and assurance, tax and transaction advisory services for clients in a variety of industries throughout the world with the full resources of its parent company, Marcum LLP, a top-ranked accounting and advisory firm with 23 offices in the U.S., China and Grand Cayman. For more information, please visit: www.marcumbp.com
About Marcum LLP
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the United States. Ranked #15 nationally, Marcum LLP offers the resources of 1,300 professionals, including over 160 partners, in 23 offices throughout the U.S., Grand Cayman and China. Headquartered in New York City, the Firm’s presence runs deep, with full-service offices strategically located in major business markets. Marcum is a member of the Marcum Group, an organization providing a comprehensive range of professional services spanning accounting and advisory, technology solutions, wealth management, and executive and professional recruiting. The Marcum Group companies include Marcum LLP; Marcum Technology LLC; Marcum Search LLC; Marcum Financial Services LLC;Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP; and MarcumBuchanan Associates LLC.